True stories (hopefully)
To start off this interactive feature.
I have given each account a case No.or Name just click on the case  below

Majestic 12 on the Blue Book Project

The is only one of many files which I intend to upload that substantiate the information contained in my MAJIC.TXT. Bill Cooper

A series of PROJECT GRUDGE/BLUE BOOK reports have been released over the years in connection with the USAF's investigation into UFO's which was supposedly terminated with the release of the Condon report in the late 1960's. Reports 1 through twelve of GRUDGE/BLUE BOOK were generally innocuous and contained no classified or truly sensitive material. There was a final report, #14 which was widely circulated and about which an entire book was written: FLYING SAUCERS: AN ANALYSIS OF THE AIR FORCE PROJECT BLUE BOOK SPECIAL REPORT NO. 14 by Leon Davidson: the fifth edition was published in 1976 by Blue-Book Publishers; 64 Prospect St., White Plains,New York 10606. Missing from public view, however, was report #13.

Several years ago, Bill English, son of an Arizona state legislator and former captain in the Green Berets had been asigned to an RAF 'listening post' north of London as an information analyst. English was, in the course of his duties, asked to prepare an analysis of the elusive GRUDGE 13 report. On his discharge from his work at the 'listening post' he returned to the United States and began to do a little UFO research on his own. English had been no stranger to the UFO phenominon. In Viet Nam he was a member of a Special Forces investigative team that went in to retrieve a B-52 that was forced down by a UFO and all the occupants killed. Communications had been received from the B-52 before it went down to the effect that it was "...under attack by a UFO..", A "...large light...". The plane was found intact, sitting in the jungle. There was no swath indicative of a crash landing. Only the bottom of the fuselage showed any damage, there was no damage to the underside of the engine pods. Although the plane was completely intact the entire crew had been mutilated.

English, through contacts he still maintains has determined that the US Government 'most definately' supports a 'project dealing specifically with UFO's and captured aliens'. According to what he has learned, the US government captured a trio of aliens, and that as of mid 1981, one of the beings was still alive in captivity. English also claims that "at one point in the early 1950's until the mid 1960's the Air Force maintained relocation and debriefing colonies for people who had experienced close encounters of the 3rd and 4th kind. They were isolated for all intents and purposes for the rest of their lives. He doubts that these colonies are still in existence.

English dictated 2 audio casettes outlining what he remembered from the Grudge 13 report. These audio casettes were transcribed into hand written notes by another person. The information contained therein indicated what had been suspected all along: that the US government was involved in the greatest deception in the history of mankind and that not only did flying saucers exist but that the government had several in secret storage and had captured at least 3 live aliens.

The following is a summary of what Bill English remembers from what he read during that day in June, 1977 of PROJECT GRUDGE/BLUE BOOK REPORT NO 13.


In Box, diplomatic pouch under lock and key system. Lock had been opened, pouch was easily accessed. Standard diplomatic couriers pouch marked American Embassy Couriers, contained pouch serial number JL327Delta (JL327D?). Inside a publication with red tape which indicated code red security precautions and an Air Force disposition form. Disposition form was standard white page copy, title was 'Analysis Report'. Further down was "Analyse enclosed report under code red measures. give abstract breakdown and report on validity. Observe all code red measures. Analysis required immediately'. Underneath were a series of dashes then the letters NDF then another series of dashes. Below that, lower left hand corner were the initials WGB.

Publication was withdrawn from pouch. It measured approximately 8" by 11" with gray cover. Heavily bound, paper back style similar to technical manuals. Across the center front it read, "Grudge/Blue Book Report No. 13". It was dated 1953-(1963). In the lower right hand corner was AFSN 2246-3. In upper left hand corner was the word 'annotated'. Across the front upper right hand corner to lower left hand corner was red tape indicating code red security measures. Across the front was stamped in red ink 'Top Secret Need To Know Only Crypto Clearance 14 Required'Inside front cover upper left hand corner were hand written notations in ink which were blacked out by black felt pen.

Inside cover sheet was basically the same information as the cover. Second page was title page. Next page after that was an appendix with numerous notations made in it. Notations dealt with inserts of what appeared to be photos and additional notes. At bottom of third page it read G/BV Page 1 of 624 pages. Title page was subject letter. Complete list of appendix not remembered. Title. Some notes on the practical applications of the Worst Nemo equations.

Table of Contents, Part 1. "On the design of generators to accomplish strain free molecular translation". Part 2, "The generation of space time discontinuums, closed, open and folded". Part 3, "On the generation of temporary psuedo acceleration locas". Part 1, Chapter 1, "design criteria for a simple generator and control system referring to equation 17 appendix A". Part 2 Chapter 1, "Continuation of Einsteins Theory of Relativity to final conclusion". Part 3, Chapter 1, "Possible applications of Einsteinian theory of relativity at conclusion".

Part 1, chapter 2, reports of UFO encounters, classification "Close Encounters of the 1st kind", subtitle sightings and witnesses. Part 2, Chapter 2, "Close Encounters of the 2nd kind", subtitle UFO sightings witnessed within close proximity. Part 3, Chapter 2 "Close Encounters of the 3rd kind", subtitle UFO encounters and extraterrestrial life forms witnessed and personal encounters. Subtitle, "Colonies relocation thereof". Case histories. Chapter 3 Part 1, titled "Military kEncounters with UFO's". Part 2 Chapter 3, "Military Reports Concerning sightings on Radar and Electronic Surveillance of UFO's". Subsection 2, Analysis Report, J. Allen Hynek, LtCol. Friend. Appendix continued on for about 5 pages. Opening subject page consisted of a report of the findings as written by LtCol. Friend and his analysis.

Must stress at this point that the version seen was annotated. There were inserts that were added to this copy after it had been initially printed. Sections remembered very vividly are the photographs and the reports concerning captive sights of various UFO's to include Mexico, Sweden, United States and Canada. There were also what was then classified Close Encounters of the 3rd kind. It was made very clear that these people whom it was determined had genuine CE 3's were move in the middle of the night by Air Force personnel and relocated to various sites in the mikwest and northwest parts of the United kStates. In many cases these people experienced physical ailments from exposure to various types of radiation.

One case especially noted and remembered very vividly was entitled 'Darlington Farm Case' out of Ohio. Case apparently took place in October 1953. Man, wife and 13 year old son were sitting down at dinner table. As they sat there the lights in the farm house began to dim. Dogs and animals raised rucus on outside. 13 year old boy got up from dinner table to see what was going on. Called his mother and father to come look at the funny lights in the sky. Father and mother got up and as they got up the son went outside into the yard. Father and mother went out onto the porch. When they got out on the porch one of the dogs broke loose from leash beside house and came running around front. Boy began chasing it out into the open field. As mother and father watched the light came down from the sky. They described it as a round ball of fire and it began to hover over field where boy and dog had run to. As they stood and watched, the mother and father heard the boy start screaming for help whereupon the father grabbed his shotgun which was right next to the door and began to run out into the field with the mother following. When the father got to the field he saw his son being carried away by what looked like little men, into this huge fiery looking object. As it took off the father fired several rounds at the object, to no avail. They found dog, its head was crushed but no sign of boy or any other footprints of the little men who apparently carried him off. Father immediately called Darlington police and they immediately came out to envestigate. The official report read that the boy had run off and was lost in the forest which bordered the farm. Within 48 hours the Air Force made the determination that the family was to be relocated and the mother and father were picked up by Air Force Intelligence and all personal belongings and possessions were loaded into U.S. Air Force trucks and moved to a notrhwestern relocation site.

The mother was in shock and had to go through a great deal of psychotherapy and deprogramming as did father. One interesting aspect about this case was classification under the Air Force report which read it was a genuine CE 3 and that for the good of the national security the mother and father had been relocated to relocation zone Z21-14. Not sure whether this indicated map grid coordinates or latitude longitude. According to the report there were at least 4 relocation sites across the United States. Depending upon which type of encounter these people had, the report indicated that there were extensive medical facilities available at these relocation sites to deal with all medical emergencies up to and including radiation poisoning. The report mentioned a site located in the Utah-Nevada area, but no indication of its purpose or what it was for.

Report gave a clear indication of reports of human mutilations, most notably was a case witnessed by Air Force personnel in wich an Air Force Sgt. E-6 by the name of Jonathon P. Lovette was observed being taken captive aboard what appeared to be a UFO at the White Sands Missle Test Range in New Mexico. This abduction took place in March of 1956 at about 0300 local and was witnessed by Major William Cunningham of the United States Air Force Missile Test Command near Holloman Air Force Base.

Major Cunningham and Sgt. Lovette were out in a field downrange from the launch sites looking for debris from a missile test when Sgt. Lovette went over the ridge of a small sand dune and was out of sight for a time. Major Cunningham heard Sgt. Lovette scream in what was described as terror or agony. The Major, thinking the Sgt. had been bitten by a snake or something ran over the crest of the dune and saw Sgt. Lovette being dragged into what appeared to him and was descrived as being a silvery disk like object which hovered in the air approximately 15 to 20 feet. Major Cunningham described what appeared to be a long snake-like object which was wrapped around the sargeants legs and was dragging him to the craft. Major Cunningham admittedly froze as the sargeant was dragged inside the disc and observed the disc going up into the sky very quickly. Major Cunningham got on the jeep radio and reported the incident to Missile Control whereupon Millile Control confirmed a radar sighting. Search parties went out into the field looking for Sgt. Lovette. Major Cunninghams report was taken and he was admitted to the White Sands Base Dispensary for observation.

The search for Sgt. Lovette was continued for 3 days at the end of which his nude body was found approximately 10 miles downrange. The body had been mutilated; the tongue had been removed from lower portion of the jaw. An incision had been made just under the tip of the chin and extended all the way back to the esophagus and larynx. He had been emasculated and his eyes had been removed. Also, his anus had been removed and there were comments in the report on the apparent surgical skill of the removal of these items including the genitalia. The report commented that the anus and genitalia had been removed 'as though a plug' which in the case of the anus extended all the way up to the colon. There was no sign of blood within the system. The initial autopsy report confirmed that the system had been completly drained of blood and that there was no vascular collapse due to death by bleeding. Subcomment was added that this was unusual because anybody who dies or has complete loss of blood there is vascular collapse. Also noted was that when the body was found there were a number of dead predatory type birds within the area who apparently had died after trying to partake of the sargeants body. There were a number of extremely grisly black and white photos. From all indications the body had been exposed to the elements for at least a day or two. The New Mexico sun in the desert is extremely hot and dibilitating under normal circumstances.

In this section of the report it also indicated that there were numerous occasions in which a UFO tracked alongside of a fired missile and on one occasion said missile was observed being taken aboard a UFO while in flight. The speeds indicated were absolutely phenomenal. (English's father had told him privately that on more than one occasion he had personally tracked what they termed as 'foo fighters'. English's father was an electronic engineer by profession and was fairly well versed on electronics engineering and design and on more than one occasion he was involved in telemetry programming of milliles. English's father is currently a state legislator in Arizona.)

The report also indicated that there were a number of recovery teams that were activated specifically for the purpose of recovering any and all evidence of UFO's and UFO sightings. Most notably recorded in publication was what they called Recovery Team Alpha. It was reported that Alpha had been extremely active in a number of areas and on certain occasions had travelled outside of the continental United States. Alpha was based out of Wright Patterson Air Force Base and was on the move constantly.

Further information in the report consisted of such things as reported sightings and where air force planes had been destroyed or had combat encounters or had been attacked by UFO's. Also there were autopsy reports of various human mutilations. About midway through the report came a section which dealt specifically with photographs. Each photo was labeled and appendixed to certain reports. A number of photos in there dealt with a recovery program of some type that took place in the southwestern part of the United States. They did not give a location name but they did give grid coordinates for that area. There is no clear indication to exactly where it was. The photos dealt with special teams that were called in to recover a crashed UFO. It also dealt with alien bodies and autopsy reports, autopsy type photographs, high quality, color, 8 x 10, 5 x 7.

Photo number 1 showed an alien being on an autopsy table which is a metal with runnels and traps underneath to trap fluid and feces. Body appeared to be an little short of 4 feet. Table was about 7 foot. No clothing on body, no genitalia, body completely heterous, head was rounded cranium, slightly enlarged, eyes almond shaped, slits where nose would be, extremely small mouth, receeding chin line, holes where ears would be. Photo was taken at angle, side view, looking at body from 45 degrees elevation, left hand was visible, head was facing to left, body was right to left position (head on right, feet on left), eyes were closed appeared oriental-looking and almond shaped, left hand slight longer than normal, wrist coming down just about 2 to 3 inches above the knees. Wrists appeared to be articulated in a fashion that allowed a double joint with 3 digit fingers. Wrist was very slender. There was no thumb. A palm was almost non-existent. The three fingers were direct extension from the wrist.

Color of the skin was bluish gray, dark bluish gray. At base of the body there was a darker color, indicating body was dead for some time. Body fluid or blood had settled to base of body. This indicated that body had been examined before beginning autopsy. Picture showed beginning stages of autopsy, following standard procedure, body was slit from crotch to just under chin and green viscuous liquid was in evidence. There were internal organs but these could not be identified. Photos thereafter concerned specific areas of internal organs of what appeared as small cluster of a multi-valve heart or at least 2 hearts within the cadaver. No accurate description of autopsy report or what was found within corpse accompanying photos. Indication that there was no stomach or digestive track per se. Later analysis showed that fluid within body was chlorophyl-based liquid which apparently dealt with photosynthesis or similar process. The report theorized that nourishment was taken in through mouth, however since there is no digestive track or anything of this nature, the waste products were excreted through skin.

One section of report did specify that cadavers were extremely odorous, but this could be accounted for by either deterioration or a number of things, but theory was that waste was excreted through pores of skin. They could only theorize in report because there was no xenobiology. A report by Dr. J. Allen Hynek was recalled vividly which indicated that he had also studied the information provided by this particular case and that he felt that it was indeed a genuine UFO capture and subsequently the alien was part of UFO. Dr. Hynek was non-committal but did however sign the report. Also indicated in report that he did not view bodies personally, but viewed photographs and accompanying reports from autopsies.

Other photos dealt with a number of bodies which were vivisectioned in various ways. At one point, a head was removed from body and photographed and autopsy was performed on head. The cranium was opened and brain matter was photographed and evident. Interesting thing about photo was that there was a ridgebone or dividing partition-type bone running directly through center of skull, from front to back, as though dividing two brains, one from the other. This seemed apparent from the picture. The skin was completly removed from cranial structure and the skull was layed bare as much as possible. At one point the skull was cut directly in half and photo showed under developed esophagus and nasal cavaties. No clear photo of eye orbs as we know them, just photos of complete vivisection of skull itself. Numerous photos of flesh of the being starting with cutaneous and subcutaneous microphotographic plates. Appeared to be cellular studies done under microscope and electron microscope type photos. Extreme magnification of tissue samples.


This concluded Bill English statement which was transcribed from 2 casette tapes. I obtained this handwritten memorandum in August of 1987 from Paul Bennewitz during my visit with him in Albuquerque. In September of 1988 I received a call from Bill English. I asked for a chance to meet him and discuss the Grudge 13 report. He said that this could be arranged but that the meeting would have to be on his terms for security reasons. He explained that there had been several attempts on his life by persons unknown since he had made the casette tapes about 6 years ago. We arranged a meeting at a small airport in Virginia on September 16. I was to sit in the lobby with by black flight bag and for identification purposes I told Bill what I would be wearingj. I had no telephone number for Bill. As I walked in the small airport lobby after a 3 hour drive from Richmond I immediatily noticed 2 gentlemen who seemed 'out of place' for this locale. Both were wearing pin striped 3 piece suits, both had on dark glasses. One was a black gentleman. One was stationed inside the lobby door looking out at the parking lot, one was leaning up against an airline counter. I sat down and after a few minutes was approached by a tall, bearded man in jeans and a heavy jacket. He asked if I wanted to have a drink. We walked outside and he introduced himself as Bill English. We drove in Bills car into town to a local bar. About 5 minutes after we ordered and had started to talk, the men I had seen at the airport came into the bar and sat down. We left for Bill's house and never saw the men again for the next 2 days.

During the next 2 days I stayed with Bill and his wife and 2 children in a small trailer in the middle of a field at his farm. I asked him endless questions concerning the Grudge 13 document, how he happened to see it, what happened to him after he saw it and literally thousands of questions about the content of the document. My impression of Bill English was that he was totally honest, that he stood behind his statements and recollection of the Grudge 13 papers, that he was a devoted husband and father to his wifes 2 children. That Bill English was ready to come forward and enter into any debate regarding the legitimacy of the document and his recollections thereof. Of Bills compassion for his father and his fathers feelings concerning Bill and the reasons for their occasional disagreements. I have tremendous respect for Bill and what he has tried to do in getting this information out to the public. It has been at tremendous personal risk not to mention the ridicule by sponsered agents such as Bill Moore who has stated that the Grudge 13 papers are a fraud. (How would Bill Moore know?)

What follows is additional information about the Grudge 13 papers that I obtained from Bill during my visit. In addition to the following Bill painstakingly drew many sketches of the photos of different types of flying saucers, the equipment obtained from them including a sketch of the football sized nuclear generator and sketches of the autopsy photos. From my notes taken during our 2 day meeting: Bill described a photo taken of 3 live aliens. Very clear photo, aliens standing against white tile wall, looking confused as if they hsd been shoved, were looking in different directions. Report said that aliens had contacted a U.S. Intelligence Agency for initial 2 meetings, one at Holloman one at Homestead. U.S. Air Force relocation personnel (for persons involved in close encounters) were referred to in report as 'men in black'.

Major Cunningham was initially accused of murdering Sgt. Jonathon P. Lovette. Charges were later dropped. Bill English's place of employment in England was RAF Security Services Command, RAF Chicksands. Entire Grudge 13 report was written as if report was geared toward preparation of defenses. Report told of ultrasonic weapons found in Germany at the end of WW II that could shatter 4" thick armour. Report told of sensitive military and industrial areas at which personnel experienced missing time. Report told about missing time expereinced with personnel associated with North American x-15 rocket plane project. Report stated that there were 17 different extraterrestrial species accounted for up to the time of the report. Extraterrestrials were referred to as A.L.F.'s, Alien Life Forms in the report. Report referred to one UFO that was recovered and test flown. The UFO blew up as the 2 Air Force pilots aboard attempted to leave the atmosphere. English recalls the date as the mid 50's. Report refers to flying saucer program as Project 'Red Light' and that a secret installation had been constructed in the middle of the Atomic Energy Commission testing ground in Nevada. At the time of the report 11 alien cadavers were being kept at Wright Patterson Air Force Base. That additional alien cadavers were being stored at 4 to 5 other medical institutions. That 2 flying saucers of extraterrestrial origin had been tested in the wind tunnel at Langley, Va. That at the time of the report, 1 damaged disc was at Elgin Air Force Base in Florida. That at the time of the report there had been 2 UFO incidents at Ft. Riley, Kansas. That at the time of the report a detachment of the Alpha recovery team was based at Randolph Air force Base. The report discussed civilian and military personnel who had been terminated 'to eliminate potentially dangerous elements to the national security'. That General James Doolittle had been mentioned several times in the report with the notation that "His (Doolittle's) predictions might be correct". There was no indication of what those predictions might have been. A short segment containing the quotation, "By presidential order, certain aspects of research had been undertaken." This report about Bill English and the Grudge 13 papers was prepared by John Lear, 1414 Hollywood Blvd., Las Vegas, Nevada 89110, telephone number (702) 438-8181, on October 7, 1988. This report was typed onto disc verbatim from the original document which was sent by John Lear via Federal Express and arrived on October 8, 1988 by Bill Cooper. I Bill Cooper do swear that no changes were made and do swear that this is an exact verbatim copy of the original.



I, William S. English, do hereby state and affirm that I have met with Mr. John Olson Lear, on September 16-17, of 1988, and that we discussed my original report on my viewing of the Grudge/Bluebook Report 13, in June of 1977. I Further state that whatever opinions Mr. Lear form or express on this matter are entirely his own, and that I stood behind my statements made originally when I came forward with this matter, and that I continue to stand behind my statements to this date. I further state that anyone saying that they have an admission from me personally that this was a hoax is a liar and that if I was in fact perpetrating a hoax I could have found a better way of doing it. Instead I have chosen to allow time to either prove or disprove my claims on the information on this matter. Time it seems has proven the validity of my statements. I welcome the chance to defend my position in either public or private debate and will continue to stand behind by original report.

Signed: William S. English (signature)

William S. English September 17, 1988 Gladys, Virginia

I Bill Cooper do swear that I typed this verbatim on to disc on October 8, 1988 and do swear that no changes have been made and do swear that this is a verbatim copy of the original.



NOTICE: THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS NOT CONSIDERED AUTHENTIC BY MOST RESEARCHERS. IT WAS NOT OBTAINED THROUGH NORMAL GOVERNMENT CHANNELS.THE PARANET RATING OF THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENT IS S5/P1: HOAX.----------------------------------------------------------------------------- TOP SECRET / MAJIC 001 EYES ONLY NATIONAL SECURITY INFORMATION * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * TOP SECRET * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *EYES ONLY COPY _ONE_ OF _ONE_. B RIEFING DOCUMENT: OPERATION MAJESTIC 12PREPARED FOR PRESIDENT-ELECT DWIGHT D. EISENHOWER: (EYES ONLY) 18 NOVEMBER, 1952 _WARNING_: This is a TOP SECRET - EYES ONLY document containing compartmentalised information essential to the national security of the United States. EYES ONLY ACCESS to the material herein is strictly limited to those possessing Majestic-12 clearance level. Reproduction in any form or the taking of written or mechanically transcribed notes is strictly forbidden. * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * TOP SECRET * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * T52-EXEMPT (E) TOP SECRET / MAJIC EYES ONLY EYES ONLY 00 * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * T O P S E C R E T * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *


On 24 June, 1947, a civil ian pilot flying over the CascadeMountains in the State of Washington observed nine flyingdisc-shaped aircraft traveling in formation at a h igh rateof speed. Although this was not the first known sightingof such objects, it was the first to gain widespread attentionin the publi c media. Hundreds of reports of sightings of similar objects followed. Many of these came from highlycredible military and civilian source s. These reports res-ulted in independent efforts by several different elementsof the military to ascertain the nature and purpose of these objects in the interests of national defense. A number ofwitnesses were interviewed and there were several unsuccessfulattempts to utilize aircraft in efforts to pursue reporteddiscs in flight. Public reaction bordered on near hysteriaat times.In spite of these efforts, little of substance was learned about the objects until a local rancher reported that one had crashed in a remote region of New Mexico located appr ox-mately seventy-five miles northwest of Roswell Army Air Base (now Walker Field).On 07 July, 1947, a secret operation was begun to assurer ecovery of the wreckage of this object for scientific study.During the course of this operation, aerial reconnaissance discovered that four small human-like beings had apparently ejected from the craft at some point before it exploded.These had fallen to earth about two miles eas t of the wreck-age site. All four were dead and badly decomposed due to action by predators and exposure to the elements during the approxim ately one week time period which had elapsed before their discovery. A special scientific team took charge of removing these bodies for stud y. (See attachment "C".) The wreckage of the craft was also removed to several different locations.(See Attachment "B".) Civilian and milita ry witnesses in the area were debriefed, and news reporters were given the effective cover story that the object had been a misguided weathe r research balloon.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

T O P S E C R E T *

* * * * * * * * * * * * * *




* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

* T O P S E C R E T *

EA covert analytical effort organized by Gen. Twining and Dr. Bush acting on the direct orders of the President, resulted in a preliminary c oncensus (19 September, 1947) that the disc was most likely a short range reconaissance craft. This conclusion was based for the most part o n the craft's size and the apparent lack of any identifiable provisioning. (See Attachment "D".) A similar analysis of the four dead occupan ts was arranged by Dr. BRonk. It was the tentative conclsions of this group (30 November, 1947) that although these creatures are human-like in appearance, the biological and evolutionary processes responsible for their development has apparently been quite different from those o bserved or postulated in homo-sapiens. Dr. Bronk's team has suggested the term "Extra-terrestrial Biological Entities", or "EBE's", be adopt ed as the standard term of reference for these creatures until such time as a more definitive designation can be agreed upon.Since it is vir tually certain that these craft do not originate in any country on earth, considerable speculation has centered around what their point of o rigin might be and how they get here. Mars was and remains a possibility, although some scientists, most notably Dr. Menzel, consider it mor e likely that we are dealing with beings from another solar system entirely.Numerous examples of what appear to be a form of writing were fo und in the wreckage. Efforts to decipher these have remained largely unsuccessful. (See Attachment "E".) Equally unsuccesful have been effor ts to determine the method of propulsion or the nature or method of transmission of the power source involved. Research along these lines ha s been complicated by the complete absence of identifiable wings, propellors, jets, or other conventional methods of propulsion and guidance , as well as a total lack of metallic wiring, vacuum tubes, or similar recognizable electronic components. (See Attachment "F".) It is assum ed that the propulsion unit was completely destroyed by the explosion which caused the crash.









A need for as much additional i nformation as possible about these craft, their performance characteristics and their purpose led to the undertaking known as U. S. Air Forc e Project SIGN in December, 1947. In order to preserve security, liason between SIGN and Majestic-12 was limited to two individuals within t he Intelligence Division of Air Material Command whose role was to pass along certain types of information through channels. SIGN evolved in to Project GRUDGE in December, 1948. The operation is currently being conducted under the code name BLUE BOOK, with liason maintained throug h the Air Force officer who is head of the project.On 06 December, 1950, a second object, probably of similar origin, impacted the earth at high speed in the El Indio - Guerrero area of the Texas - Mexican border after following a long trajectory through the atmosphere. By the ti me a search team arrived, what remained of the object had been almost totally incinerated. Such material as could be recovered was trasnport ed to the A. E. C. facility at Sandia, New Mexico, for study.Implications for the National Security are of continuing importance in that the motives and ultimate intentions of these visitors remain completely unknown. In addition, a significant upsurge in the surveillance activit y of these craft beginning in May and continuing through the autumn of this year has caused considerable concern that new developments may b e imminent. It is for these reasons, as well as the obvious international and technological considerations and the ultimate need to avoid a public panic at all costs, that the Majestic-12 Group remains of the unanimous opinion that imposition of the strictest security precautions should continue without interruption into the new administration. At the same time, contingency plan MJ-1949-04P/78 (Top Secret - Eyes Only ) should be held in continued readiness should the need to make a public announcement present itself. (See Attachment "G".)


AN MJ-12 INFORMANT ------------------

by T. Scott Crain, Jr.

During the past decade or so, evidence has been stacking up that the U.S. Government has involved itself in retrieving crashed UFOs and their occupants. A major outlet for these types of cases were first reported in the summer of 1978, when Ohio researcher Leonard H. Stringfield, presented 17 abstracts reviewing 'Retrievals the Third Kind,' cases of alleged UFOs and occupants in military custody, at the Mutual UFO Network's annual symposium held in Dayton, Ohio that year. Critic's of Stringfield's paper argued that because his informants wished to remain anonymous, it was virtually impossible to verify the claims. He continued his quest for more details on the UFO crash retrieval question, and published subsequent updates in 1980 and 1982. But spectacular claims require extraordinary evidence, and Stringfield's anecdotal evidence was insufficient to prove the case.

In 1980, noted linguist Charles Berlitz and UFO investigator William L. Moore released the book, 'The Roswell Incident' that describes how the military intervened and kept secret from the American public the recovery of a crashed UFO and occupants outside Roswell, New Mexico in 1947. The case was recently reexamined on the September 20, 1989 episode of NBC-TV's 'Unsolved Mysteries,' which highlighted several witnesses to the investigation and one informant. The informant, Sappho Henderson of West Hills, California, told how her late husband, Captain Oliver Wendell Henderson, was the pilot who flew the saucer wreckage in an Air Force plane to a base in Dayton, Ohio. Walter G. Haut, who was a public-relations officer at Roswell Army Air Force base in July, 1947, was also on the show, and verified that wreckage from a flying saucer was recovered by the Air Force.

In September, 1989, UFO researcher Jerome Clark indicates that at least three dozen new informants have been interviewed, and that the "Roswell incident is surrendering more and more of its secrets, including the biggest ones." Investigators for the J. Allen Hynek Center for UFO Studies are making some interesting discoveries, and hopefully a report of their findings will be released in the near future. Support that a UFO did crash near Roswell was bolstered up again in 1987, when English writer Timothy Good published for the first time alleged official U.S. Government documents outlining how twelve men working for the U.S. Government orchestrated the recovery and evaluation of a crashed disc that was removed from Roswell, New Mexico, in July, 1947. A similar release of this so called 'Briefing Document: Operation Majestic 12' occurred several weeks later in the USA by the research team of William L. Moore, Jaime H. Shandera and Stanton T. Friedman.

According to the documents, MJ-12 was a group of distinguished scientists, military and intelligence officials, established by President Harry Truman to control the recovery of UFOs. Newspapers around the globe reported the allegations that the United States Government covered up a UFO crash landing, and recovered it's occupants. But no official spokesman would confirm that any of this was true. How does one prove MJ-12 exist and the documents are real?

Canadian UFO researcher and nuclear physicist Stanton Friedman, was awarded a $16,000. grant by the Fund for UFO Research to answer that question, and he has generated a great deal of information to support the validity of the documents. Unfortunately for Friedman, and the rest of the research community, all the original designated MJ-12 members are dead, so any confirmation must come from second hand information or locating other supporting documents to prove the case. A progress report of his investigation was made at the 1989 Mutual UFO Network symposium, held in Las Vegas, Nevada. Friedman reported there is "...no indication that the documents are fradulent and a host of small details which tend towards legitimacy for MJ-12."

Working on the assumption that the Majestic-12 documents are possibly authentic, Canadian UFO researcher Grant Cameron and I found an anchor in which to conduct our own investigation. We decided to pursue people, not documents. Since the Briefing Document clearly states the project is a "TOP SECRET Research and Development Intelligence operation..." responsible to the President of the United States, Cameron and I went fishing for former members of the R&D Board who were active during the late 1940's and early 1950's. Someone out there had to have knowledge of a project of this magnitude.

During our hunt, we discovered another researcher who had been doing a similar check, William Steinman in California. Steinman, author of the book, 'UFO Crash at Aztec,' had been corresponding with Fred Darwin, the former Executive Director of the Guided Missile Committee for the Department of Defense's R & D Board from 1949 to 1954. Steiman asked Darwin who would be likely candidates for a flying saucer recovery operation, if there ever were such a project. His reply is extraordinary, considering he named these people in 1984, three years before the Majestic-12 documents were made public. Darwin listed the following names:

1.) Dr. Vannevar Bush

2.) Dr. Karl T. Compton

3.) Dr. Lloyd Berkner

4.) Dr. Robert F. Rinehart

5.) Dr. Eric A. Walker

6.) Dr. John Von Neumann

Bush and Berkner both appeared on the Majestic-12 list in 1987. One name that came up that we found interesting was Dr. Eric Walker, former President of the Pennsylvannia State University. The fact that Walker may be involved originated with American physicist Dr. Robert I. Sarbacher. In the 1950s, Sarbacher was serving as a consultant for the military's R & D Board and was a member of the Guidance & Control panel.

In a September 15, 1950, interview with Canadian scientist Wilbert B. Smith, Sarbacher told Smith flying saucers exist, we have not been able to duplicate their performance, and the subject of flying saucers is classified two points higher than the H-bomb. When the contents of this 1950 interview was made public through one of Leonard Stringfield's monographs, 'UFO CRASH/RETRIEVAL: AMASSING THE EVIDENCE- STATUS REPORT III' in 1982, Steinman managed to find Sarbacher in Palm Beach, Florida, and wrote him for more information.

In a letter to Steinman dated November 23, 1983, Sarbacher confirmed he was "...invited to participate in several discussions associated with the reported recoveries..." (of UFOs) but that he was unable to attend the meetings. Sarbacher stated that U.S. laboratories analyzed that material that reportedly came from these flying saucer crashes and that the hardware was "...extrememly light and very tough." Sarbacher described the beings that controlled the flying saucer to Steinman. He states:

"There were reports that instruments or people operating these machines were also of very light weight, sufficient to withstand the tremendous deceleration and acceleration associated with their machinery. I remember in talking with some of the people at the office that I got the impression these "aliens" were constructed like certain insects we have observed on earth, wherein because of the mass the inertial forces involved in operation of these instruments would be quite low."

In an October 1985 issue of the Flying Saucer Review, editor Gordon Creighton gave further details about Sarbacher's involvement in his article 'TOP U.S. SCIENTIST ADMITS CRASHED UFOs.' Creighton writes that although Sarbacher didn't attend, the meetings about the recoveries were held at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, where officials were to report their findings to scientists connected to the Defence Department's Joint Research and Development Board.

During a telephone interview between researcher Stanton Friedman and Robert Sarbacher, he asked Sarbacher if he could recall anyone who attended those meetings. Although he could not recall his name, he named enough clues to Friedman, that when William Steinman reviewed the conversation, all the evidence led to Dr. Eric A. Walker. In the early 1950's, Walker was serving as Executive Secretary of the Research and Development Board, and would have been a logical candidate to be asked to attend UFO retrieval meetings, if they were held. In a letter to Grant Cameron, Steinman said that when he made the discovery, he telephoned Sarbacher and asked him if Dr. Eric Walker was the individual he was trying to remember. Sarbacher's response, according to Steinman, was Walker was the man who attended all those meetings at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base.

If the evidence we have gathered is true, we now have identified a Scientist who was in a position to confirm or deny the U.S. Government's crash retrieval program. Steinman states he telephoned Walker on August 30, 1987. According to Steinman's "word for word" telephone transcript of the interview, Dr. Eric A. Walker confirmed attending these meetings at Wright-Patterson AFB regarding the "military recovery of flying saucers, and the bodies of the occupants." According to Steinman, Walker acknowledged that he knew of MJ-12 and was familiar with them since 1947. In the interview, Walker tells Steinman to "leave it alone," that he is "delving into a area that you do absolutely nothing about." Steinman responds that the people have the right to know the truth, and that he is "...not going to drop it."

Steinman has been investigating Walker since 1984, and received several letters from Walker, one of which discusses a downed saucer. Crain and Cameron teamed up in the fall of 1987, to learn as much as we could about Walker's involvement, before releasing his name to the public.

Although Dr. Walker is being less responsive these days regarding inquiries into his past involvement with UFOs, Cameron and I believe we have gathered enough background material on Dr. Walker to show he was in the right place at the right time to know if the United States has a crashed UFO in military custody. A report of our findings have been assembled in a book, 'UFOs, MJ-12 AND THE GOVERNMENT,' which we hope to release in the near future.




(In our last issue, we alluded to one of those many project code names which turn up from time to time in released government documents. Few of these are ever identified in more than brief detail. However, Project Moon Dust, as named in recently-released DIA files is an exception. We have several documents which do seem to link UFOs with this colorfully named project. Our thanks to Robert Todd for providing us with the backround information on his several-years-old research into Moon Dust.)

We have heard of stories, or more accurately -- rumors, of crashed UFOs and alien bodies recovered. Dozens of them are presently on file. Often in these accounts, military personnel respond quickly to a developing situation, enact a carefully-planned set of procedures (like photography, mapping, interviews, etc.); then, usually, the evidence is carted away to an unknown location for further study. That's what the rumors tell us. You must have thought at times, while digesting these rumors, that such step-by-step action must have been scripted; that there muct have been guide- lines to follow for everuthing to have been done so thoroughly and properly that not a stick of residue was left. You know how the military does everything by the book, as they tell us! If all this is so, then these procedures must be available for consultation when needed.

It's possible that we now have been pointed in the right direction to verify whether or not these procedures are on the record. Salted through out some recent document releases, mainly from the Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) and State Department, are references to "Project Moon Dust." The context of this codename to the rest of the published data was unclear, but the fact that it repeatedly turned up in documents dealing with UFOs told us that is was worth checking. A feeler was put into the March 1986 issue of Just Cause, requesting that anyone who had knowledge of Project Moon Dust to please contact us.

Not long afterwards, Robert Todd, a well-known CAUS researcher, informed us that he had researched Moon Dust in the late l970's. What he had found was quite revealing. As a result of inquiries by Todd about Moon Dust, and other matters, the Air Force released a letter on August 20, 1979. It was identified as "AFCIN-1E- O", dated 3 November 1961. The letter was partly deleted, but enough was left to open the door on Moon Dust: (emphasis added where necessary--ed.)

Extract, page 1: "c. In addition to their staff duty assignments, intelligence team personnel have peacetime duty functions in support of such Air Force projects as Moondust, Bluefly, and UFO, and other AFCIN directed quick reaction projects which require intelligence team operational capabilitied (see Definitions)."

Extract, page 2: "f. Blue Fly: Operation Blue Fly has been established to facilitate expeditious delivery to FTD of Moon Dust or other items of great technical intelligence interest. ACIN SOP for Blue Fly operations, February 1960 provides for 1127th participation." "g. Moon Dust: As a specialized aspect of it's over-all material exploitation program, Headquarters USAF has established Project Moon Dust to locate, recover and deliver descended foreign space vehicles. ICGL #4, 25 April, l961, delineates collection responsibilities."

Extract, page 3: "c. Peacetime employment of AFCIN intelligence team capability is provided for in UFO investigation (AFR 200-2) and in support of Air Force Systems Command (AFCS) Foreign Technology Division (FTD) Projects Moon Dust and Blue Fly. These three peacetime ptojects all involve a poten- tial for employment of qualified field intelligence personnel on a quick reaction basis to recover or perform field exploitation of unidentified flying objects, or known Soviet/Bloc aerospace vehicles, weapons sustems, and/or residual components of such equipment. The intelligence team capability to gain rapid access, regardless of location, to recover or perform field exploita- tion, to communicate and provide intelligence reports is the only such collec- tion capability available to AFCIN, and it is vitally necessary in view of current intelligence gaps concerning Soviet/Bloc technological capabilities."

Let's pause a moment to absorb this. The letter immediately indicates that Moon Dust, "Blue Fly", and "UFO" are among A.F. Intelligence's quick reaction projects. It is probable here that "UFO" refers to Blue Book. We have pointed out in CLEAR INTENT (pg. 9) that often the prefix word "Blue" has been used in connection with high-altitude vehicles, and it appears in several fact, and rumor, UFO projects. Here we see it again in "Blue Fly," which provided for transportation of Moon Dust material. And what did Moon Dust material include? Among other things, it included things acquired from the recovery and/or field exploitation of UFOs! Note how UFOs are set apart from Soviet/Bloc aerospace vehicles. Since the Soviets were the only other real space power in the world at the time, besides the U.S., what could have been meant by setting off UFOs as a separate subject of investigation? If they were British, or another nation's space vehicle, why not say this, as it was said for the Soviets?

Note that Moon Dust and "other items of great technical intelligence interest" were sent to the Foreign Technology Division at Wright-Patterson AFB in Ohio, under Project Blue Fly. FTD was the parent group for Project Blue Book. Coincidence? Originally, Blue Book's investigative functions were partly aided by personnel of the 4602nd Air Intelligence Service Squadron (AISS). Part of it's mission during WW2, and later in peacetime, was to "exploit downed people, paper and hardware" for intelligence information. The 4602nd's operations were trans- ferred to AFCIN in July 1957, which then assigned the 1006th AISS most of the 4602nd's operations. The 1006th was re-designated the 1127th Field Activities Group in 1960. These units all performed UFO investigations for Blue Book, but were trained for and capable of additional activities in the event that one of these UFOs had crashed somewhere.

We discuss the operations of a possible "quick response unit" in CLEAR INTENT, pg 111. Our point in that discussion was that such a unit would come under the highest security classification. Any admission that a UFO phenomenon was real and unexplainable would not be in the government's best interest to state, considering the still-existent debunking policy. Certainly here we see UFO investigation linked to the highest levels of the U.S. Air Force.

When did Moon Dust begin? We aren't sure but it likely dates from the beginnings of Blue Book at least, i.e. the early 1950s. It's entirely possible that the 1952 crashed disc incident reported in letters by Rear Admiral Herbert Knowles (see Just Cause, March 1986) could have been investigated under Moon Dust, if it were called that then. It certainly fits the criteria for attention, as described in the Air Force's 1961 letter.

Compelling evidence for the Moon Dust/ crash retrieval link and its early origins appears in Donald Keyhoe's 1955 book, THE FLYING SAUCER CONSPIR- ACY. Note these extracts: [Pages 214-15]

Two days after this Lou Corbin called me to report another develop- ment.

"Do you know anything about a `crashed-object' program?" he asked me.

"No. Whose project is it?"

"It's an Air Force deal, unless somebody's trying to trick me. You've heard of the 4602nd Air Intelligence Service Squadron, of course?"

"Yes. It's a hush-hush unit. They have investigators in all Air Defense Squadrons."

"Well, I've been contacted by one of them. First I thought it might be some kind of hoax. But I've double-checked, He actually is with the 4602nd."

"Sounds queer, Lou. They're not supposed to talk to anyone outside of intelligence."

"I know. But he may be under special orders. Anyway, he's against the secrecy policy. He told me the 4602nd has a special program called the `investigation of unidentified crashed objects.'"

"If it's true, that IS big." I said. "It could mean theyve actually got their hands on some flying saucers."

"He wouldn't admit that," said Corbin. "But I got the impression they' they'd recovered some kind of `objects'--probably something dropped from a saucer."

At 2:00 P.M. on November 30 [1954?] a mysterious bright flash in the sky was reported simultaneously in Atlanta, Newman, and Columbus, Georgia; in Sylacauga and Birmingham, Alabama; and as far away as Greenville, Mississippi. This brilliant light was immediately followed by a series of strange explosions, apparently centered high in the sky above Sylacauga. Moments later a black object, six inches in diameter, crashed into the home of Mrs. Hewlett Hodges. Smashing a three-foot-wide hole in the roof, the shining black object tore through the living-room ceiling. Striking the radio, it bounced off and gashed Mrs. Hodges' arm. Meanwhile, the mysterious explosions had caused a hurried Air Defense alert. A three-state search for fallen objects was immediately begun by squadrons of Air Force planes.

When word of the "Sylacauga object" reached the Air Force, Intelli- gence officers flew to the scene from Maxwell Air Force Base at Mont- gomery . Explaining that "the Air Force is required to examine such strange objects," they whisked it away to Maxwell Field, from which it was flown immediately to ATIC. An hour or two later the object was labeled a meteorite. As soon as this appeared in the papers, I received a call from Lou Corbin. "It's plain that this is part of the Air Force `unidentified crashed-objects' investigation. They must believe the thing is linked with the saucers."

"It doesn't look like a coincidence," I said, "that this object fell fell just after those explosions. If it had been a meteor exploding, it wouldn't have made such a bright flash in the daytime." "In the first news story," Corbin told me, "it was called an uniden- tified flying ovject. At least that's the way the Maxwell Field officers explained why they had started the search." "This reminds me of that East New Haven signboard case," I commented. "On that occasion the object wasn't recovered. Judging from the size of the hole it made, however, it was probably about the same size."

Later FOIA requests have indicated that the DIA is currently the res- ponsible agency for Moon Dust documentation. However, access is not being allowed because such access would reveal intelligence methods and are thus exempt from FOIA. NASA has been involved as wall, as this extract from a Jan. 13, 1969, memo indicates:

"The undersigned {Richard M. Schulherr} visited the Foreign Technology Division of the Air Force Systems Command, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio, 9 Jan. 1969. The purpose of this trip was to identify specific items of space debris which had been forwarded to NASA and to re-establish per- sonal liason with newly-assigned FTD Moondust personnel." The Air Force's Moon Dust activity, as well as Blue Fly, is, in their words "no longer active." Perhaps the projects no longer go by these names but surely the procedures have not become obsolete. There is still a need to react to unknown vehicles landing on our soil. At the very least, national defense is served by such reaction.

One last thought. Could an MJ12-type committee have begun Moon Dust as a reaction to early UFO events like Roswell? It would be of interest to see exactly when Moon Dust began its operations.


UFO's. Alien or Man Made


Al Pinto

First, I would like to introduce myself. I am not an airplane pilot. I am not an astronaut, physicist, scientist, pscychologist, or any other so called "accepted" authority on UFO's. I am however an ex-Navy Petty Officer with a good amount of observation experience. I am also someone who is very interested in the phenomenon. I have researched this subject for quite a while now, because of what it might mean to us if the "truth" leaked out. Let me tell you that there is a lot more to UFO's than you may think.

The governments of the world have been covering up everything that has to do with UFO's. Why? It may be they feel that the sheer thought of an "alien" culture infiltrating our world would cause mass hysteria. When I was a teenager living in North Bergen, NJ (a town across the Hudson River, directly across from NYC) hundreds of people saw what appeared to be a flying disk land in what was then called Hudson County Park ( now named Braddock Park after James J. Braddock, the boxer). It was said to blow out windows in a high rise named the "Stonehenge". The only thing ever heard about it was a small blurb in the local newspaper called the Dispatch. I became interested in the phenomenon ever since. The authorities must have had one hell of a time suppressing that sighting but, apparently were very succesful. Again I ask, why?

Maybe these craft are some secret government project. There is a lot of evidence to this that dates back to WWII. There is a report by Marshall Yarrow, then then the Reuters special correspondant to Supreme H.Q. in liberated Paris. This article was published in the South Wales Argus on December 13, 1944. It stated, "The Germans have produced a 'secret' weapon in keeping with the Christmas season. The new device, which is appaently an air defense weapon, resembles the glass balls that adorn Christmas trees. T hey have been seen hanging in the air over German territory,sometimes singly, sometimes in clusters. They are colored silver and are appaently transparent."

Another article regarding the German's secret craft was released by the Associated Press in the New York Herald Tribune dated January 2, 1945. It said: "Now, it seems, the Nazis have thrown something new into the night skiesover Germany. It is the weird, mysterious 'Foo Fighter' balls which race alongside the wings of Beaufighters flying intruder missions over Germany. Pilots have been encountering this eerie eapon for more than a month in their night flights. No one apparently knows what this sky weapon is. The balls of fire appear suddenly and accompany the planes for miles. They seem to be radio controlled from the ground, so official intelligence reports reveal..."

I recently read a paper by Dr. Renato Vesco in which he claims that the "Foo Fighter" actually existed. It was originally called the "Feurball" and that it was first built at an aeronautical establishment in Weiner Neustatt, with the help of the Flugfunk Forschungsanstalt of Oberpfaffenhoffen (FFO). According to Vesco, the craft was a flat, circular flying machine, powered by a special turbojet engine, which was used by the Germans during the end of the war. Vesco also claims that the basic principles of the "Feurball" were later applied to a much larger craft called the "Kugelblitz" or Ball Lightning Fighter. This craft, which was rummored to be a revolutionary kind of supersonic aircraft- was sucesfully conducted over the underground complex of Kahla, in Thuringia, some time during February of 1945.

By 1975, Luftfhardt International was stating that a WWII Flugkapitan Rudolph Schriever had died and found among his papers were the incomplete notes for a large flying saucer, a series of rough sketches of the machine, and several newspaper clippings of himself and his alleged flying saucer. Luftfahrt also pointed out that Schriever, up until his death, had been convinced that the UFO sightings since the end of the war were proof that his original id as had been taken further with succesful results.

Again I wonder. Is there something more to this? Where did this technology go? In May of 1978, at Stand 111 in a scientific exhibition in the Hanover Messe Hall, some people were giving out a paper entitled the "Brisant". The paper contained two seemingly unrelated articles: 1. The scientific future of the Antartic. 2. Germany's WWII flying saucers The flying saucer spoke of the information I alredy had presented to you. The article also incl detailed drawing of a typical WWII flying disk, did not mention the designer's name, and claimed that the drawing was altered by the West German gov't to render it "safe" for publication. According to the article, at the end of the war, some of the patents for this craft disapeared into secret Russian, American, and British files. The remainder of the files and most likely, the most important ones, went with the "missing" German sci entists and S.S. men. By 1956, Captain Ed Ruppelt, then head of the U.S.A.F.'s Project Blue Book, wrote, "When WWII ended, the Germans had several radical types of aircraft and guided missles under development. The majority of these were in the most preliminary staes, but they were the only known craft that could even approach the performances of the objects reported by UFO observers."

The article also states that in 1938, Hitler, anxious for a foothold in the Antartic, sent an expediition commanded by Captain Alfred Richter to the coast due south of South Africa. Two seaplanes were launched from the deck of the carrier, Schwabenland, daily for three weeks. They had orders to fly back and forth across the territory which Norwegian explorers had named Queen Maud Land. The Germans had then made a far more thorough study of these region, finding vast areas that were free of ice. They renamed the area "Neuschwabenland" and claimed it as part of the Third Reich. German ships and U-boats continued to operate in the South Atlantic Ocean, particularly between South Africa and the Antartic, throughout WWII. Then, in March 1945, just before the end of the war, two German U-boats, U-530 and U-977, left from a port on the Baltic Sea. Alegedly, they took with them members of the flying saucer research teams, the last of the most vital saucer components, the notes and drawings for the saucer, and the designs for gigantic underground complexes and living accomodations based on the underground factories of Nordhausen in the Harz mountains. The U-boats allegedly unloaded all of this in Antartica. Then, two months after the war, they mysteriously surfaced off the coast of Argentina where the crews were handed over to the American authorities, who interrogated them at length and then flew them all back to the United States and questioned the Captains of both U-boats for almost a year.

About a year after their capture, the United States launched the biggest operation ever known regarding the Antartic. The purpose was to "circumnavigate the 16,000 mile continent and map it thoroughly.." "Brisant" felt i odd that Operation Highjump, as it was called, under the command of Adm. Richard E. Byrd, included 13 ships, 2 seaplane tenders, an aircraft carrier, 6 two engine R4D transports, 6 Martin PBM flying boats, 6 helicopters and a staggering 4000 men. That expedition became somewhat of a mystery. It docked near the German claimed Neuschwabenland and split up into three separate task forces. Some reports claim that the mission was an enormous success. Other, mainly foreign, reports say that it was a complete disaster: that many of Byrd's men were lost on the first day, that at least four of his airplanes had disappeared, and that while the expedition had gone provisioned for 6 to 8 months, they had returned only after a few weeks. According to "Brisant" Admiral Byrd told a reporter that it was "necessary for the USA to take defensive actions aginst enemy air fighters which come from the polar regions" and that in case of a new war the USA would be "attacked by fighters that are able to fly from one pole to the other with incredible speed." Admiral Byrd was then ordered to undergo a secret cross examination and the US withdrew from the Antartic for almost a decade.

Yes, I have to ask again. Why are the governments of Earth covering up on this UFO phenomenon. It may be because they have no choice right now. They are up against a much more technologically advanced society that might very well be a product of the Nazi's and they can't do a thing about it right now. It then becomes more apparent why they do not want us to know. The masses would not only panic but would quite probably go berserk! There are still many people alive today who experienced the terror of Nazi Germany. Imagine how they would feel if they found out that not only is Naziism still alive but, they command power that no government can stop.

There is still other information that I've come across which I am in the process of researching at this point. It regards the science of Cybornetics. I became interested in this because the Nazi's did many "exp riments" with humans. Many of these experiments are deemed to be highly unethical by the medical profession. So strange infact that results of these tests cannot be released or even used for a good purpose because of the way the tests were conducted. More on this some other time but it may be possible that these "little people" are cyborgs. Don't laugh. What I have read so far just might support this theory.

There are a few problems with all of this. What about the sightings that took place before WWII? What about Lear's report that we are dealing with Aliens, Extraterrestrials from another world? Why bother with te Space Shuttle and rockets if the technology exists to build saucers? None of it truly makes sense. That is the problem. We have only questions and not enough answers but, somebody knows. Do you?

Al Pinto



Visitors to this Site --

if you have any experiences to relate please email to (classical (@) ntlworld . com) Just remove spaces and brackets for email.