Here is what time and
effort used to create my wad:
(1) I first searched the Internet for a suitable midi file for my new level.
Time 30 minutes per level
(2) Imported the midi file into my wad.
Time 5-10 minutes per level
(3) Started a new level with Doomed.
Time 5 minutes per level
(4) Created the level evolving strategic traps and monster positions with
Plenty of action.
Time 6-16 hours per level
(5) checked level for faults, played the level and added to the level.
Time 1-4 hours per level
(6) Made new graphics for the sprites including weapons and monsters,
Each monster has 25-50 scenes!. These have been recently updated
Time 94 hours
(7) Edited Dehacked for sprite and weapon values and checked they are
the right playbility ,Heavy testing was required.
Time 8+ hours
(8) recorded my own sound effects and cleaned them up and edited them.
Time 7 hours
(9) swapped patches on the walls until the walls are correct.
Time 90 minutes
(10) found the most commonly used graphics for the floor and
wall textures and drew my own graphics.
Time 10-15 hours
(11) Used speical methods to make the wall and floor textures more
Time 4 hours
(12) Recorded my own demos and rerecored because demos sometimes
Time 80 minutes
(13) Added extra things to the levels ,graphics, sounds etc.
Time 30 hours
I Kept changing those above until I was happy with the play ability and looks of my wad.
WITH ALL THESE TOGETHER I HAVE PRACTICALLY CHANGED MY WAD INTO A NEW GAME .
Here is a dehacked free for down load.